Monday, November 3, 2008

Etsy

So this isn't a very interesting, personal life story, illustrated sort of post....but I've been thinking a lot about Etsy lately. I'm absolutely going to open a shop there. Actually, I've already set up a shop, but I haven't listed anything for sale yet.

It's kind of funny really that I've developed such an interest in the site. When I sold my ACEOs on Ebay and was active in the ATC/ACEO groups there, I saw several references to Etsy, especially as Ebay fees increased (again and again). I remember looking it up and being completely unimpressed and a little confused. Now that I've revisited it, I've purchased a few things, considered opening a shop, and my favorite things list keeps growing and growing! I can spend an hour browsing around without even noticing the time....